Tools. Apps. Gear.
I often get messages asking about specific pieces of software or hardware I use. This not a static page, it's a living document with everything that I'm using nowadays.
- MacBook Pro - The 14' from 2021 still remains the powerhouse for my workflow. 16GB/1TB
- iPad Air 3 + Apple Pencil + Magic Keyboard - I like handwriting notes but using paper is just messy - an iPad just makes things easier
- AirPod Max - For when I want heavy duty headphones
- Anker Vertical Mouse - An ergonomic wireless mouse
- Magic Keyboard - By far the best keyboard to type on for long periods of times
- Anker Wireless Charging Pad - Love how clean it looks + how easy it is to just put my phone there
- iPhone 15 - Yup, I am crazy for USBC; Matte Black, 256GB - maybe should've gotten the Pro though
- AirPod Pros 2 - Small and convenient daily carry for random listening and taking calls on the go.
- Mokobara Transit Backpack - Pretty cute backpack for daily carry - it's convinent, light and just a pleasure
- Airtags - To stop me forgetting things everywhere
- Health - Love being able to quantify parameters of my life
- Dime - An open-source local finance tracker (with an apple wallet integration)
- Matter - A place I love to dump cool articles I come across and read them when I have the time
- Flighty - I fly a good chunk (aiming to do more) and this saves me a great deal of time and effort at airports
- Literal - A better way of organizing my bookshelf and sharing it with others
- My Bento - An app which forces me to pick priorities for my day and to execute on them
- Wall Street Journal - I enjoy reading market news + opinion pieces. Just helps me get exposure on what's going on around me
- Superhuman - Literally the best email client I've tried in my life. Absolute game changer
- Vimcal - Superhuman for calendar. Everything just feels so... fast
- Clay - My CRM of choice helping me helping me make notes about the people important to me
- Arc (The Browser Company) - A Chromium browser which feels nothing like chrome
- Bear - Apple Notes on steroids
- Alfred - Just a faster way for me to navigate my Mac
- Todoist - A dumping ground for any task which I have to do. Literally my life-OS.
- CleanShot X - This is what I use whenever I need to share and/or highlight screenshots.
- Rectangle - Just a faster way for me to manage the dozens of windows I have open
- Texts - An all-in-one messaging platform to get me to inbox zero on my instant messaging platforms
- Goodnotes - I enjoy doodling/ writing stuff on my iPad!
- Around - My go-to video conferencing tool when I'm not required to use zoom
- Bitwarden - My password manager of choice
- Microsoft Office - My go to toolset for creating and editing documents
- Rize - I track my time as an accountability booster helping me stay more productive throughout the day
- Pitchbook - My go-to dataset for information about VC/PE deals
- Jetbrains (Clion, Pycharm, Webstorm) - Powerhouse IDEs I use when I have big projects
- Visual Studio Code - Lightweight text-editor for quick dev tasks and to work on remote servers